Our Ministry services also include:
- Deaf Ministry – Seeks to train member in interpreting to help our hard of hearing and deaf community.
- Homeless Ministry – Seeks to Minister like Jesus by provide services to the homeless population on a weekly basis to welcome people home
- Prison Ministry – Seeks Minister like Jesus to provide services to persons behind prison walls and those transitioning back into society to welcome people home
Fitness Ministries – Seeks to Minister like Jesus in the following areas:
- Health Empowerment Ministry – Provides various health screenings and health care education to care for the temple God has entrusted to us.
- Zion Fitness Center Ministry- The fitness center offers the ability to workout with machine and free weights, treadmills, elliptical machines, and stationary bikes to care for the temple God has entrusted to us.
- Dance & Self Defense Classes- There are line dancing, zumba, kick boxing, self-defense classes designed to care for the temple God has entrusted to us.
- Yoga – These classes help members of our community find alternative ways to release stress and tension
Our outreach ministries also empower disciples to provide services and resources throughout the state of Maryland to “make life better for someone else”.
Taking Charge Schools
New Psalmist partners with 12 schools in Maryland to help students, parents, and school staff members to Take Charge of their Educational Success.
This ministry provide ministry services to senior facilities and adult daycare centers throughout the state of Maryland.